Participatory Modelling To Support Decision Making In Water Management. A Case Study In The Middle Guadiana Basin, Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antunes, Paula & Kallis, Giorgos & Videira, Nuno & Santos, Rui, 2009. "Participation and evaluation for sustainable river basin governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 931-939, February.
- Thomas C. Beierle & David M. Konisky, 2000. "Values, conflict, and trust in participatory environmental planning," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 587-602.
- Cain, J. D. & Jinapala, K. & Makin, I. W. & Somaratna, P. G. & Ariyaratna, B. R. & Perera, L. R., 2003. "Participatory decision support for agricultural management. A case study from Sri Lanka," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 457-482, May.
- B. Croke & J. Ticehurst & R. Letcher & J. Norton & L. Newham & A. Jakeman, 2007. "Integrated assessment of water resources: Australian experiences," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(1), pages 351-373, January.
- Jeremy Cain & Charles Batchelor & Dominic Waughray, 1999. "Belief Networks: A Framework for the Participatory Development of Natural Resource Management Strategies," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 123-133, June.
- Batchelor, Charles & Cain, Jeremy, 1999. "Application of belief networks to water management studies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 51-57, March.
- Geerts, S. & Raes, D. & Garcia, M., 2010. "Using AquaCrop to derive deficit irrigation schedules," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 213-216, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .