CAP Reform and the Mediterranean EU-Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binfield, Julian & Meyers, William H. & Westhoff, Patrick, 2005. "Challenges of Incorporating EU Enlargement and CAP Reform in the GOLD Model Framework," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 231835, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Balkhausen, Oliver & Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan, 2005. "Modelling the Effects of Partial Decoupling on Crop and Fodder Area And Ruminant Supply in the EU: Current State and Outlook," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 231832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scardigno, Alessandra & Bazzani, Guido Maria, 2008. "An Integrated Territorial Simulation Model To Evaluate Cap Reform On Mediterranean Agriculture. Methodological Proposal And First Applications In Apulia Region (Southern Italy)," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsdecoupling; partial equilibrium model; CAP reform; Greece; Italy; Spain; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q18; Q17; D59;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- D59 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .