The Effects of Agro-clusters on Rural Poverty:A Spatial Perspective for West Java of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kajikawa, Yuya & Mori, Junichiro & Sakata, Ichiro, 2012. "Identifying and bridging networks in regional clusters," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 252-262.
- Helena Dolny, 1991. "Economic Growth, Agricultural Reform and the Alleviation of Poverty," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 59(3), pages 121-140, September.
- Abro, Zewdu Ayalew & Alemu, Bamlaku Alamirew & Hanjra, Munir A., 2014. "Policies for Agricultural Productivity Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 461-474.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-01-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2016-01-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2016-01-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa150:212683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.