Organization and Performance of National Maize Seed Industries: A New Institutionalist Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Apdo. Postal 6-641, 06600 Mexico, D.F.|
Phone: +52(55) 5804-2004
Fax: +52(55) 5804-7558
Web page: http://www.cimmyt.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nabli, Mustapha K. & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1989. "The New Institutional Economics and its applicability to development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1333-1347, September.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1969.
"Factor Prices And Technical Change In Agricultural Development: The United States And Japan, 1880-1960,"
14172, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, V W, 1970. "Factor Prices and Technical Change in Agricultural Development: The United States and Japan, 1880-1960," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1115-41, Sept.-Oct.
- Klitgaard, R., 1995. "Institutional Adjustment and Adjusting to Institutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 303, World Bank.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1973. "Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Economic Capabilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 440-49, May.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1974. "Neoclassical vs. Evolutionary Theories of Economic Growth: Critique and Prospectus," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 886-905, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmew:7698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.