Food versus energy: Crops for energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastianin, Andrea & Galeotti, Marzio & Manera, Matteo, 2016.
"Ethanol and field crops: Is there a price connection?,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 53-61.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," IEFE Working Papers 55, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," Working Papers 239, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," Working Papers 2013.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marzio GALEOTTI & Andrea BASTIANIN & Matteo MANERA, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," Departmental Working Papers 2013-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-01-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-01-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-01-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-01-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cfcp14:225568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.crawfordfund.org/home.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.