Unit Cost Reduction across Production Environments and Measurement of Welfare Changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S., 1991. "Agricultural Production Response and Cost Structures : Cost Reduction and Output Increasing Lineages for Research Impacts," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145853, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Fearn, Murray J. & Davis, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Evaluation of Fisheries Research: An Application to Support International Decision Making," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145859, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Davis, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Spillover Effects of Agricultural Research : Importance for Research Policy and Incorporation in Research Evaluation Models," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145852, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Edwards, Geoff W. & Freebairn, John W., 1982. "The Social Benefits from an Increase in Productivity in a Part of an Industry," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(02), August.
More about this item
Keywordsdis-aggregation of welfare estimates; different production environments; unit cost of reduction and welfare assessment; Production Economics; Q16 –R & D; Agricultural Technology etc.;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- D - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare14:165847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.