The good oil. State roles in Norwegian petroleum sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindsay Hogan, 2012. "Non‐renewable resource taxation: policy reform in Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 244-259, April.
- Henry Ergas & Mark Harrison & Jonathan Pincus, 2010. "Some Economics of Mining Taxation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(4), pages 369-383, December.
More about this item
Keywordspetroleum sector; oil and gas; Norway; State roles; policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q32; Q38; Q43;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare14:165816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .