Impacts of Improved Bean Varieties on Food Security in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Andrew D. & Shrinivas, Aditya & Bezner-Kerr, Rachel, 2014. "Farm production diversity is associated with greater household dietary diversity in Malawi: Findings from nationally representative data," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-12.
- Hoddinott, John & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2002. "Dietary diversity as a food security indicator," FCND discussion papers 136, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2014. "Adoption of improved wheat varieties and impacts on household food security in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 272-284.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Subandoro, Ali, 2007. "Measuring food security using household expenditure surveys:," Food security in practice technical guide series 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bekele A. Shiferaw & Tewodros A. Kebede & Liang You, 2008. "Technology adoption under seed access constraints and the economic impacts of improved pigeonpea varieties in Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 309-323, November.
- Rusike, J. & Mahungu, N.M. & Jumbo, S. & Sandifolo, V.S. & Malindi, G., 2010. "Estimating impact of cassava research for development approach on productivity, uptake and food security in Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 98-111, April.
- Kabunga, Nassul S. & Dubois, Thomas & Qaim, Matin, 2014.
"Impact of tissue culture banana technology on farm household income and food security in Kenya,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 25-34.
- Nassul S. Kabunga & Thomas Dubois & Matin Qaim, 2011. "Impact of Tissue Culture Banana Technology on Farm Household Income and Food Security in Kenya," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 89, Courant Research Centre PEG.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dlamini, Thula & Nalley, Lanier & Tisboe, Francis & Shew, Aaron & Barkley, Andrew, 2016. "The economic impact of the South African Agricultural Research Council’s dry beans breeding program on smallholder agriculture," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246382, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Murekezi, Abdoul & Oparinde, Adewale & Birol, Ekin, 2017. "Consumer market segments for biofortified iron beans in Rwanda: Evidence from a hedonic testing study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 35-49.
- Vaiknoras, K. & Larochelle, C., 2018.
"The Impact of Biofortified Iron Bean Adoption on Productivity, and Bean Consumption, Purchases and Sales,"
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia
277139, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vaiknoras, Kate A. & Larochelle, Catherine, 2018. "The Impact of Biofortified Iron Bean Adoption on Productivity, and Bean Consumption, Purchases and Sales," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274231, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tillie, Pascal & Louhichi, Kamel & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2016. "Modelling the farm household impacts of a small irrigation program in Niger," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249267, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kassie, M., 2018. "The nutrition impacts of women’s empowerment in Kenyan agriculture: Application of the multinomial endogenous switching treatment regression," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276003, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Enid M. Katungi & Catherine Larochelle & Josephat R. Mugabo & Robin Buruchara, 2018. "The effect of climbing bean adoption on the welfare of smallholder common bean growers in Rwanda," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(1), pages 61-79, February.
- Tillie, P. & Louhichi, K. & Gomez Y Paloma, S., 2018. "Does small-irrigation boost smallholder farming? Evidence from Niger," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277088, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Akua S. Akuffo & Kwamena K. Quagrainie, 2019. "Assessment of Household Food Security in Fish Farming Communities in Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea14:170567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.