Economic feasibility of converting cow manure to electricity: A case study of the CVPS Cow Power program in Vermont
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peters, May & Somwaru, Agapi & Hansen, James M. & Seeley, Ralph & Dirkse, Steve, 2009. "Modeling Biofuels Expansion in a Changing Global Environment," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51732, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Robert C. & Hilborn, Don & Weersink, Alfons, 2013. "An economic and functional tool for assessing the financial feasibility of farm-based anaerobic digesters," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 85-92.
- Cowley, Cortney & Brorsen, B. Wade & Hamilton, Doug, 2014. "Economic Feasibility of Anaerobic Digesters with Swine Operations," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170621, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chaudhary, A. & Goyal, M., 2014. "Economics of Electricity Generation Using Cattle Dung â€” A Case Study on Bio-methanation Power Plant in Ludhiana," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Willeghems, Gwen & Buysse, Jeroen, 2016. "Changing old habits: The case of feeding patterns in anaerobic digesters," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 212-221.
- Thompson, Ethan & Wang, Qingbin & Li, Minghao, 2013. "Anaerobic digester systems (ADS) for multiple dairy farms: A GIS analysis for optimal site selection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 114-124.
- Binkley, David & Harsh, Stephen & Wolf, Christopher A. & Safferman, Steven & Kirk, Dana, 2013. "Electricity purchase agreements and distributed energy policies for anaerobic digesters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 341-352.
- Kangondo, Angelique, 2015. "Economics of Manure Disposal and Utilization in Morogoro Municipality, Tanzania," Research Theses 243440, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsanaerobic digestion; dairy farms; renewable energy; economic feasibility; Vermont.; Agricultural Finance; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:104564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .