Willingness of Agricultural Landowners to Supply Perennial Energy Crops
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timmons, David, 0. "Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Galik, Christopher S., 2015. "Exploring the determinants of emerging bioenergy market participation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 107-116.
- Ian J. Bonner & Kara G. Cafferty & David J. Muth & Mark D. Tomer & David E. James & Sarah A. Porter & Douglas L. Karlen, 2014. "Opportunities for Energy Crop Production Based on Subfield Scale Distribution of Profitability," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David J., 2012.
"Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
125016, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "Environmental Impacts of Cellulosic Feedstock Production: A Case Study of a Cornbelt Aquifer," Staff Papers 164139, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Martens, Bobby J. & Jarboe, Darren H., 2013. "Essentials for Producer Participation in Biomass Markets When Choices are Correlated," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Timmons, David, 2014. "Using Former Farmland for Biomass Crops: Massachusetts Landowner Motivations and Willingness to Plant," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
More about this item
KeywordsPerennial Bioenergy; Minnesota; Farmer survey; Crop Adoption; Crop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .