The Environment, Trade and Innovation with Heterogeneous Firms: A Numerical Analysis
We employ a two-sector heterogeneous firms model in the presence of endogenous innovation and environmental constraints. We perform simple numerical simulations concerning the implication of a stringent environmental policy and trade cost differences between dirty and clean inputs. Our objective is to highlight the effects of these policy proposals on the process innovation, trade pattern, and productivity dynamics.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2014.
"Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 41-88, 01.
- Mikhail Golosov & John Hassler & Per Krusell & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Taxes on Fossil Fuel in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 17348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golosov, Mikhail & Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2011. "Optimal taxes on fossil fuel in general equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 8527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2009.
"The Environment and Directed Technical Change,"
NBER Working Papers
15451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2010.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 8660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Zhe Li & Shouyong Shi, 2010. "Emission Tax or Standard? The Role of Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers tecipa-409, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.