TRQ-complications: Who gets the benefits when the EU liberalises Mercosur's access to the beef markets?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franziska Junker & Thomas Heckelei, 2012. "TRQ‐complications: who gets the benefits when the EU liberalizes Mercosur's access to the beef markets?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 215-231, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boughner, Devry S. & de Gorter, Harry & Sheldon, Ian M., 2000. "The Economics of Two-Tier Tariff-Rate Import Quotas in Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 58-69, April.
- Boughner, Devry S. & de Gorter, Harry & Sheldon, Ian M., 2000. "The Economics Of Two-Tier Tariff-Rate Import Quotas In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1986. "Functional forms in econometric model building," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1515-1566 Elsevier.
- David L. Ryan & Terence J. Wales, 1999. "Flexible And Semiflexible Consumer Demands With Quadratic Engel Curves," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 277-287, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Himics, Mihály & Britz, Wolfgang, 2016. "Flexible and welfare-consistent tariff aggregation over exporter regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 375-387.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .