Effects of the Panama Canal on U.S. Competitiveness on the World Soybean Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.orgEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inaba, Fred S & Wallace, Nancy E, 1989. "Spatial Price Competition and the Demand for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 614-25, November.
- Waters, W G, II, 1970. "Transport Costs, Tariffs, and the Pattern of Industrial Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 1013-20, December.
- Ingrid Bryan, 1974. "The effect of ocean transport costs on the demand for some Canadian exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 642-662, December.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Bryant, Henry L., 2001. "The effect of barge and ocean freight price volatility in international grain markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 41-58, June.
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Bessler, David A. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2004. "Analysis Of Dynamic Interrelationships Between Transportation Rates And Grain Prices," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20339, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Waters, W G, II, 1974. "Transport Costs and the Static Welfare Costs of Tariffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 730-33, September.
- Takayama, T & Woodland, A D, 1970. "Equivalence of Price and Quantity Formulations of Spatial Equilibrium: Purified Duality in Quadratic and Concave Programming," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 889-906, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.