Spatial Price Competition and the Demand for Freight Transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abate , Megersa & Vierth , Inge & Karlsson , Rune & de Jong , Gerard & Baak , Jaap, 2016. "Estimation and implementation of joint econometric models of freight transport chain and shipment size choice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Abate, Megersa & de Jong, Gerard, 2014. "The optimal shipment size and truck size choice – The allocation of trucks across hauls," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 262-277.
- Moon, Sang & Koo, Won W., 2006. "Effects of the Panama Canal on U.S. Competitiveness on the World Soybean Market," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21418, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abate, Megersa & Vierth, Inge & de Jong , Gerard, 2014. "Joint econometric models of freight transport chain and shipment size choice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:9, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2004. "Analyzing the determinants of freight shipper's behavior: own account versus purchased transport," ERSA conference papers ersa04p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Kieran P. Donaghy, 2012. "The Co-evolution of Logistics, Globalization and Spatial Price Competition: Implications for a Unified Theory of Trade and Location," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Train, Kenneth & Wilson, Wesley W., 2007. "Spatially Generated Transportation Demands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 97-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:71:y:1989:i:4:p:614-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.