Spatially Generated Transportation Demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivaldi, M & McCullough, G J, 2001.
"Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 161-182, March.
- Ivaldi, M. & McCullough, G., 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Papers 99.526, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," IDEI Working Papers 93, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tae Hoon Oum, 1979. "A Cross Sectional Study of Freight Transport Demand and Rail-Truck Competition in Canada," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 463-482, Autumn.
- Inaba, Fred S & Wallace, Nancy E, 1989. "Spatial Price Competition and the Demand for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 614-625, November.
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
- Winston, Clifford, 1981. "A Disaggregate Model of the Demand for Intercity Freight Transportation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 981-1006, June.
- Bitzan, John D & Keeler, Theodore E, 2007. "Economies of Density and Regulatory Change in the U.S. Railroad Freight Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 157-179, February.
- Westbrook, M Daniel & Buckley, Patricia A, 1990. "Flexible Functional Forms and Regularity: Assessing the Competitive Relationship between Truck and Rail Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 623-630, November.
- Friedlaender, Ann F & Spady, Richard H, 1980. "A Derived Demand Function for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 432-441, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woxenius, Johan, 2012. "Directness as a key performance indicator for freight transport chains," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:20:y:2007:i:1:p:97-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.