Business Growth Strategies Of Illinois Farms: A Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Ruane, Frances, 2000. "Determinants of Firm Start-Up Size: An Application of Quantile Regression for Ireland," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 211-222, May.
- Jayachandran N. Variyam & James Blaylock & David Smallwood, 2002. "Characterizing the Distribution of Macronutrient Intake among U.S. Adults: A Quantile Regression Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 454-466.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua D. Detre & Hiroki Uematsu & Ashok K. Mishra, 2011. "The influence of GM crop adoption on the profitability of farms operated by young and beginning farmers," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 41-61, May.
- Oliver Musshoff & Norbert Hirschauer, 2011. "A behavioral economic analysis of bounded rationality in farm financing decisions: First empirical evidence," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 62-83, May.
- Fertő, Imre & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán, 2008.
"Érvényes-e a Gibrat-törvény a magyar mezőgazdaságban?
[Is Gibrat s law valid for Hungarian agriculture?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 25-38.
- Durguner, Sena & Barry, Peter J. & Katchova, Ani L., 2006. "Farm Financial Performance from Borrower and Lender Perspectives," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21199, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Johnson, Kamina K., 2015. "Chacterizing U.S. Dairy Farm Wealth and Income Distributions," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205383, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .