Determinants of Firm Start-Up Size: An Application of Quantile Regression for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca, 2005. "Start-up size: The role of external financing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 243-250, August.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Michele Cincera & Lydia Greunz & Jean-Luc Guyot & Olivier Lohest, 2006.
"Capital humain et processus de création d'entreprise: le cas des primo-créateurs wallons,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2).
- Michele Cincera & Lydia Greunz & Jean-Luc Guyot & Olivier Lohest, 2006. "Capital humain et processus de création d'entreprise: le cas des primo-créateurs wallons," DULBEA Working Papers 06-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera & Henri Capron, 2012. "Capital humain et processus de création d’entreprise: Le cas des primo-créateurs wallons," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147102, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcelo Resende, 2009.
"Concentration and market size: lower bound estimates for the Brazilian industry,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2465-2471.
- Marcelo Resende, 2008. "Concentration and Market Size: Lower Bound Estimates for the Brazilian Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2441, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Müller, Kathrin & Niefert, Michaela, 2009. "Founder's human capital, entry strategies and start-up size," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation Sources and Productivity: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers XREAP2007-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2007.
- Audretsch, David B & Tamvada, Jagannadha Pawan, 2008. "The Distribution of Firm Start-Up Size Across Geographic Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 6846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco & Grilli, Luca, 2004. "Entrepreneurs' human capital and the start-up size of new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1183-1211, November.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Entrant Start-up Size: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(1), pages 15-31, February.
- Seyit Cilasun & Burak Günalp, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Average Plant Start-Up Size in Turkish Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(4), pages 273-289, June.
- Hennings, Enrique & Katchova, Ani L., 2005. "Business Growth Strategies Of Illinois Farms: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19367, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2005.
"The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some Evidence from Spanish Manufacturing,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 27(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 2004. "The Determinants of Entry are not Independent of Start-up Size: Some evidence from Spanish manufacturing," Working Papers 2072/1775, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2008.
"Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis,"
2072/9259, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí & Teruel Carrizosa, Mercedes, 2009. "Innovation sources and productivity in Catalonian firms: a quantile regression analysis," Working Papers 2072/42892, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Mercedes Teruel & AgustÃ Segarra, 2011. "Productivity and R&D sources in manufacturing and service firms in Catalonia: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1860, European Regional Science Association.
- Massimo Colombo & Luca Grilli, 2007. "Funding Gaps? Access To Bank Loans By High-Tech Start-Ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 25-46, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:14:y:2000:i:3:p:211-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.