Payments for Environmental Services: To whom, where, and how much?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Zilberman, 1996. "The Economics of a Public Fund for Environmental Amenities: A Study of CRP Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 961-971.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1989. "Targeting the Conservation Reserve Program to Maximize Water Quality Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 320-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis G. Chaves, 2007. "Payment Mechanisms for the Management and Conservation of Natural Resources in the Tourism Sector in the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9265, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Luis G. Chaves, 2007. "Payment Mechanisms for the Management and Conservation of Natural Resources in the Tourism Sector in the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2452, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:259-267 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .