Understanding The Market For Holstein Steers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Meyer, A. Lee & Burdine, Kenneth H., 2004. "Understanding the Market for Holstein Steers," Staff Papers 31978, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Meyer, A. Lee & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004. "Understanding the Market for Holstein Steers," Staff Papers 37873, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parcell, Joe L. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C., 2000. "Factors Affecting Live Cattle Basis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 531-541, December.
- Kastens, Terry L. & Jones, Rodney D. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1998. "Futures-Based Price Forecasts For Agricultural Producers And Businesses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kevin C. Dhuyvetter & Ted C. Schroeder, 2000. "Price-Weight Relationships for Feeder Cattle," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(3), pages 299-310, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Maynard, Leigh J. & Halich, Greg, "undated". "Factors Affecting Feeder Cattle Prices in the Southeast," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142976, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.