Where Has All The Water Gone? Estimation Of A Production Function For The Agricultural Sector In The Region Khorezm, Uzbekistan
A widely known obstacle for analyses of agricultural production systems is the lack of activity specific input data. A set of production functions for the case of agriculture in Khorezm (Uzbekistan) is estimated based on aggregated input data by employing 'maximum entropy'.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Just & David Zilberman & Eithan Hochman & Ziv Bar-Shira, 1990. "Input Allocation in Multicrop Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(1), pages 200-209.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel & Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "A Survey of Functional Forms in the Economic Analysis of Production," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 4 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Lence, Sergio H & Miller, Douglas J, 1998.
"Estimation of Multi-output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalised Maximum Entropy Approach,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 188-209.
- Miller, Douglas & Lence, Sergio H., 1998. "Estimation of Multi-Output Production Functions with Incomplete Data: A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1219, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.