Carbon sequestration in agricultural soils: A dynamic assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. McCarl & Brian C. Murray & Uwe A. Schneider, 2001. "Influences of Permanence on the Comparative Value of Biological Sequestration versus Emissions Offsets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp282, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2002. "Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5068, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongli Feng, 2002. "Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Measures of Cost-Effectiveness, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp320, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith, 2003. "Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-250, September.
- de Cara, Stephane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2001. "Agriculture And Climate Change In The Eu: Greenhouse Gas Emissions And Abatement Costs," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20577, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:21913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.