Carbon sequestration in agricultural soils: A dynamic assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Hongli & Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2002. "Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5068, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hongli Feng, 2002. "Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Measures of Cost-Effectiveness, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp320, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith, 2003. "Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-250, September.
- Bruce A. McCarl & Brian C. Murray & Uwe A. Schneider, 2001. "Influences of Permanence on the Comparative Value of Biological Sequestration versus Emissions Offsets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp282, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- de Cara, Stephane & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2001. "Agriculture And Climate Change In The Eu: Greenhouse Gas Emissions And Abatement Costs," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20577, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:21913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .