What is the productivity change of a university TTOs system at its early stage of development? Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012.
"University technology transfer: how (in)efficient are French universities?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 629-654.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," DIS Technical Reports 2012-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2002.
"Who Is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing,"
INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 90-104, January.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2000. "Who is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing," NBER Working Papers 7718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald S. Siegel & Reinhilde Veugelers & Mike Wright, 2007. "Technology transfer offices and commercialization of university intellectual property: performance and policy implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 640-660, Winter.
- Caldera, Aida & Debande, Olivier, 2010. "Performance of Spanish universities in technology transfer: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1160-1173, November.
- Chapple, Wendy & Lockett, Andy & Siegel, Donald & Wright, Mike, 2005.
"Assessing the relative performance of U.K. university technology transfer offices: parametric and non-parametric evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 369-384, April.
- Wendy Chapple & Andy Lockett & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2004. "Assessing the Relative Performance of U.K. University Technology Transfer Offices: Parametric and Non-Parametric Evidence," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0423, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 1999. "Estimating and bootstrapping Malmquist indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 459-471, June.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Geuna, Aldo & Lepori, Benedetto & Bach, Laurent & Bogetoft, Peter & F. Cardoso, Margarida & Castro-Martinez, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & de Lucio, Ignacio Fernandez, 2011. "The European university landscape: A micro characterization based on evidence from the Aquameth project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 148-164, February.
- Donald Siegel & Mike Wright & Wendy Chapple & Andy Lockett, 2008. "Assessing The Relative Performance Of University Technology Transfer In The Us And Uk: A Stochastic Distance Function Approach," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7-8), pages 717-729.
- Henry Etzkowitz, 2002. "Incubation of incubators: innovation as a triple helix of university-industry-government networks," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 115-128, April.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Transfer Offices (TTOs; French University System; Malmquist Index; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Bootstrap;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-03-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeg:report:2013-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Angelica Zucconi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirosit.html .