Report NEP-IPR-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Llerena & Valentine Millot, 2013. "Are Trade Marks and Patents Complementary or Substitute Protections for Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2013-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Takalo , Tuomas, 2013. "Rationales and instruments for public innovation policies," Research Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2013. "What is the productivity change of a university TTOs system at its early stage of development? Evidence from France," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Public R&D Subsidies, Outside Private Support, and Employment Growth," Working Papers 13-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2013. "Piracy in a two-sided software market," DICE Discussion Papers 85, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Daniel Halbheer & Florian Stahl & Oded Koenigsberg & Donald R. Lehmann, 2013. "Digital Content Strategies," Working Papers 329, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).