The Effects of Marriage and Divorce on Financial Investments: Learning to Love or Hate Risk?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Brunetti, Marianna & Maestas, Nicole, 2012.
"Household portfolio choices, health status and health care systems: A cross-country analysis based on SHARE,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1320-1335.
- Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti & Nicole Maestas, 2011. "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems A Cross-Country Analysis Based on SHARE," CEIS Research Paper 183, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2011.
- Hibbert, Ann Marie & Lawrence, Edward R. & Prakash, Arun J., 2013. "Does knowledge of finance mitigate the gender difference in financial risk-aversion?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 140-152.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Marriage; Divorce; Difference-in-differences; Stock market participation; Portfolio choice.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2010-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.