Maximum likelihood estimation for integrated diffusion processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Manuel S. Santos, 2006.
"Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 93-119, January.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Manuel Santos, 2004. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Manuel Santos, 2005. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000822, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Rubio & Manuel Santos, 2005. "Convergence Properties of the Likelihood of Computed Dynamic Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez & Manuel S. Santos, 2004. "Convergence properties of the likelihood of computed dynamic models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion bridge; discretely sampled diffusions; EM-algorithm; likelihood inference; measurement error; stochastic differential equation; stochastic volatility.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-09-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-09-03 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2010-09-03 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2010-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.