Report NEP-ORE-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2010. "Option Pricing with Asymmetric Heteroskedastic Normal Mixture Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specification search," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_25, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2010. "Markovian Defaultable HJM Term Structure Models with Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 283, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Libor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-40, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2010. "Asymptotic normality of the QMLE in the level-effect ARCH model," CREATES Research Papers 2010-48, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Angelos Georghiou & Wolfram Wiesemann & Daniel Kuhn, 2010. "Generalized Decision Rule Approximations for Stochastic Programming via Liftings," Working Papers 043, COMISEF.
- Ivan Savin, 2010. "A comparative study of the Lasso-type and heuristic model selection methods," Working Papers 042, COMISEF.
- Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Kenneth L. Judd, 2010. "Solving the Multi-Country Real Business Cycle Model Using Ergodic Set Methods," NBER Working Papers 16304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Baltazar-Larios & Michael Sørensen, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation for integrated diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2010-33, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- William T. Shaw, 2010. "Monte Carlo Portfolio Optimization for General Investor Risk-Return Objectives and Arbitrary Return Distributions: a Solution for Long-only Portfolios," Papers 1008.3718, arXiv.org.