Report NEP-MAC-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamon Takamura, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Model with Banks and Default on Loans," Working Papers 13-3, Bank of Canada.
- Hachicha, Ahmed & Lean Hooi Hooi, 2013. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output in Tunisia," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nadav Ben Zeev & Hashmat U. Khan, 2012. "Investment-Specific News Shocks and U.S. Business Cycles," Carleton Economic Papers 12-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Campbell Leith & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in a New Keynesian Model - Additional Appendix," Working Papers 2012_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Divisia Monetary Aggregates, the Great Ratios, and Classical Money Demand Functions," Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6310, The World Bank.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2013. "Price Rigidity: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Working Papers 18705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," NBER Working Papers 18716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold P.E. Ngalawa and Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Interaction of Formal and Informal Financial Markets in Quasi-Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 326, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Borenstein, Eliezer & Elkayam, David, 2013. "The equity premium in a small open economy, and an application to Israel," MPRA Paper 43909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Colciago & Lorenza Rossi, 2013. "Firm Entry, Endogenous Markups and the Dynamics of the Labor Share of Income," DNB Working Papers 367, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Erkki VihriÃ¤lÃ¤ & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Options for a Euro-area fiscal capacity," Policy Contributions 765, Bruegel.
- Matthias S. Hertweck & Oliver Sigrist, 2013. "The Aggregate Effects of the Hartz Reforms in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 532, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Business cycle and entrepreneurial behavior using French regional data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201304, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Akhter, Tahsina, 2013. "Short-Term Forecasting of Inflation in Bangladesh with Seasonal ARIMA Processes," MPRA Paper 43729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Santiago & Youssef, Hoda, 2013. "Macroeconomic shocks and banking sector developments in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6314, The World Bank.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Chang, Chia-Ling & Wen, Ming-Chang, 2013. "Social networks and macroeconomic stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bastien Drut, 2013. "La répression financière est-elle la solution pour « liquider » la dette publique dans la zone euro ?," Working Papers CEB 13-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E. J. M. Zarazaga, 2013. "Fiscal sentiment and the weak recovery from the Great Recession: a quantitative exploration," Working Papers 1301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mazhar MUGHAL & Junaid AHMED, 2013. "Remittances and Business Cycles: Comparison of South Asian Countries," Working Papers 2012-2013_4, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2013.
- Claude B. Erb & Campbell R. Harvey, 2013. "The Golden Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 18706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2013. "How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystem's implementation and validation using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 369, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aladejare, Samson Adeniyi, 2013. "Government spending and economic growth: evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 43916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," DETU Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- White, Graham, 2012. "The New Keynesian view of aggregate demand: some reflections from a Sraffian standpoint," Working Papers 2012-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2013. "Emerging economies, trade policy, and macroeconomic shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6315, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Poor Numbers: explanation of Africa's statistical tragedy
[Pauvreté de chiffres : explication de la tragédie statistique africaine]," MPRA Paper 43734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Manasse & L. Zavalloni, 2013. "Sovereign Contagion in Europe: Evidence from the CDS Market," Working Papers wp863, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2013. "Optimal Waste Control with Abatement and Productive Capital Stocks," Working Papers 1301, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.