Government spending and economic growth: evidence from Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:5:p:8-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Capital expenditure; Recurrent expenditure; Vector Error Correction; Causality;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-01-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2013-01-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-01-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .