Report NEP-PBE-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2013. "Federalism with Bicameralism," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ignacio Lozano & María Adelaida Martínez, 2013. "Enrollment and quality levels of Colombia’s public basic education: Has fiscal decentralization improved them?," Borradores de Economia 747, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Aladejare, Samson Adeniyi, 2013. "Government spending and economic growth: evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 43916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2013. "The prospect of higher taxes and weak job growth during the recovery from the great recession: macro versus micro Frisch elasticities," Working Papers 1302, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Graz Economics Papers 2013-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 2012. "The Relationship Between Government Size and Economic Performance with Particular Application to New Zealand," Carleton Economic Papers 12-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Apr 2013.
- Foellmi, Reto & Martinez, Isabel, 2012. "Volatile Top Income Shares in Switzerland? Reassessing the Evolution Between 1981 and 2008," Economics Working Paper Series 1227, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jun 2013.
- Laurence jacquet, 2013. "Tagging and Redistributive Taxation with Imperfect Disability Monitoring," THEMA Working Papers 2013-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," NBER Working Papers 18722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.