Report NEP-INO-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2012. "How the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Matters," Working Papers 12-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nossal, Katarina, 2012. "Innovative capacity and productivity: an empirical analysis of Australian grain growers," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124353, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2012. "Management of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonioli,Davide & Marzucchi,Alberto & Montresor,Sandro, 2012. "Regional innovation policy and innovative behaviours. A propensity score matching evaluation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201205, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Justus Baron & Yann Ménière & Tim Pohlmann, 2012. "Joint innovation in ICT standards: How consortia drive the volume of patent filings," Working Papers hal-00707291, HAL.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2012. "Secrecy Versus Patents: Process Innovations and the Role of Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 18_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT-JEAN, 2012. "Regional trajectories of innovation in Green Chemistry: Evidence from the Aquitaine region (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Ylenia Curci, 2012. "Exploring technology in the biofuels sector through patent data: the BioPat database," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0154, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Alexander Schacht, 2012. "Commercializing inventions from public research: Does speed matter?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- L. Filippini & C. Vergari, 2012. "Product innovation in a vertically differentiated model," Working Papers wp833, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2012. "R&D for Neglected Diseases," Working Papers 2012/07, Maastricht School of Management.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00707376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rao, Xudong & Hurley, Terrance M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2012. "Recalibrating the Reported Rates of Return to Food and Agricultural R&D," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124581, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stefano Colombo & Luigi Filippini, 2012. "Patent licensing with Bertrand competitors," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1262, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Aranzazu Crespo Rodríguez, 2012. "Trade, innovation and productivity," Working Papers 2012-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers, Collective Entrepreneurship, & Economic Growth: The Role of Universities," Working Papers 12-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2012.
"Innovation et externalisation des services: une analyse empirique sur données d'entreprises tunisiennes
[Innovation and outsourcing of services: a firm-level analysis]," MPRA Paper 39359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Marco Guerzoni & Arianna Martinelli, 2012. "Innovation and market dynamics: A two-mode network approach to user-producer relation," LEM Papers Series 2012/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012. "Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors," Working Paper Series 39_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00707372 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Annalisa Primi, 2012. "Tell Me Who You Patent With and I'll Tell You Who You Are: Evidence from Inter-Regional Patenting Networks in Three Emerging Technological Fields," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.