Report NEP-HIS-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Sacchi de Carvalho, 2015. "Diamonds Are Forever: Long-Run Effects of Mining Institutions in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_46, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pablo Hernández & Sebastián Mazzuca, 2015. "The Paradox of Civilization: Pre-Institutional Sources of Security and Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 21829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Tore Klovland & Lars Fredrik Øksendal, 2015. "The decentralised central bank: regional bank rate autonomy in Norway, 1850-1892," Working Paper 2015/20, Norges Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards & Francis A. Longstaff & Alvaro Garcia Marin, 2015. "The U.S. Debt Restructuring of 1933: Consequences and Lessons," NBER Working Papers 21694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matias Covarrubias & Jeanne Lafortune & José Tessada, 2014. "Who comes and Why? Determinants of Immigrants Skill Level in the Early XXth Century US," Documentos de Trabajo 459, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Dean Baker, 2015. "Working Paper: The Upward Redistribution of Income: Are Rents the Story?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sarantitis, Georgios, 2015. "International Business Cycle Synchronization Since the 1870s: Evidence from a Novel Network Approach," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2015, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008. "Keynes on the Marginal Efficiency of Capital and the Great Depression," MPRA Paper 68539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Margarita M. Dadykina & Alexei V. Kraikovski & Julia A. Lajus, 2015. "Hunting Activities of Russian Pomors on Spitsbergen in the 18th Century: New Evidences in Transnational Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 117/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Svetlana Chekhovskaya, 2015. "Corporate Governance Legal Issues," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2015. "An initial 'Keynesian illness'? Friedman on taxation and the inflationary gap," MPRA Paper 68547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramon Ramon-Muñoz & Josep-Maria Ramon-Muñoz, 2015. "Height and Industrialisation in a City in Catalonia during the Nineteenth Century," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/334, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Allan H. Meltzer, 2015. "Karl Brunner, Scholar: An Appreciation," Economics Working Papers 15116, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The International Monetary Fund: 70 Years of Reinvention," CEPR Discussion Papers 10998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trippl , Michaela & Grillitsch , Markus & Isaksen , Arne & Sinozic , Tanja, 2015. "Understanding Cluster Evolution," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/46, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mckenzie,David J. & Paffhausen,Anna Luisa, 2015. "Development economics as taught in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7521, The World Bank.
- Blum, Matthias & Colvin, Christopher L. & McAtackney, Laura & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2015. "Quantifying human capital accumulation in rural Ireland in the nineteenth century," QUCEH Working Paper Series 15-09, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Rangan Gupta & Aviral Kumar Twari, 2015. "Time-Varying Correlations between Trade Balance and Stock Prices in the United States over the Period 1792 to 2013," Working Papers 2015100, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2015. "La inflación bajo una perspectiva monetaria: Colombia: 1951-1963 / Inflation under a monetary framework: Colombia, 1951–1963," Borradores de Economia 921, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Khan, Karim, 2015. "Extractive Institutional Structure and Economic Development: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 68559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diebolt, Claude & Mishra, Tapas & Perrin, Faustine, 2015. "Did Gender-Bias Matter in the Quantity-Quality Trade-off in 19th Century France?," Lund Papers in Economic History 141, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Giulia Zacchia, 2015. "Is History of Economics What Historians of Economic Thought Do? A Quantitative Investigation," STOREPapers 4_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Marcella Lorenzini, 2015. "Notarial Credit in Eighteenth-Century Trentino: Dynamics and Trends," DEM Working Papers 2015/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2015. "Karl Marx on wage labour: From natural abstraction to formal subsumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 720, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Capital shares and income inequality: Evidence from the long run," CEPR Discussion Papers 11022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Humpage, Owen F. & Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2015. "Even Keel and the Great Inflation," Working Papers (Old Series) 1532, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 20 Dec 2015.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2015. "Unified Growth Theory Contradicted by the Economic Growth in Europe," Papers 1512.08067, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2015. "A Vision of the Growth Process in a Technologically Progressive Economy: the United States, 1899-1941," CEPR Discussion Papers 10995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arsenault Morin, Alex & Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim, 2015. "Infant mortality and the role of seigneurial tenure in Canada East, 1851," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 47/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Capital Shares and Income inequality: Evidence from the Long Run," IZA Discussion Papers 9581, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ricardo David Castañeda Orozco & David Juárez-Luna, 2015. "Inclusión financiera y el desarrollo económico de México," Working papers DTE 592, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Daniel Mendonça, Araújo, 2015.
"O Custo da Incerteza: Uma Análise do Pensamento Novo Institucional de Douglass North
[The Cost of Uncertainty: A New Institutional Thought Analysis of Douglass North]," MPRA Paper 68592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Rosende, 2014. "Ideas; Instituciones y Líderes: La Escuela de Chicago y las Bases de la Transformación Económica Chilena," Documentos de Trabajo 457, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Giulia Zacchia, 2015. "Le economiste in Italia negli anni ‘50: Il caso di Vera Cao Pinna," STOREPapers 3_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.