Report NEP-GTH-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernández, Penélope & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "The Cooperative Endorsement of a Strategic Game," QM&ET Working Papers 12-9, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Burkhard Schipper & Peter Duersch & Joerg Oechssler, 2012. "Unbeatable Imitation," Working Papers 125, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Almost-Rational Learning of Nash Equilibrium without Absolute Continuity," Economics Series Working Papers 602, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- StÃ©phane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Preserving coalitional rationality for non-balanced games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marion Oury, 2012. "Noise-Independent Selection in Multidimensional Global Games," THEMA Working Papers 2012-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alan Beggs, 2012. "Dependence and Uniqueness in Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 603, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2011. "Distribution of pure Nash equilibria in n-person games with random best replies," Discussion Papers 71, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Borkotokey, Surajit & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2011. "Allocation rules for fixed and flexible networks: the role of players and their links," MPRA Paper 38340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Jamison, 2012. "Valuable cheap talk and equilibrium selection," Working Papers 12-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paula Jaramillo & Ça?atay Kayi & Flip Klijn, 2012. "Asymmetrically Fair Rules for an Indivisible Good Problem with a Budget Constraint," Documentos CEDE 9425, Universidad de los Andes, Facultad de Economía, CEDE.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "Aggregating And Updating Information," Discussion Papers 73, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," MPRA Paper 38317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "On Markovian Cake Sharing Problems," Discussion Papers 72, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00690409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mallesh Pai & Rakesh Vohra, 2012. "Auction Design with Fairness Concerns: Subsidies vs. Set-Asides," Discussion Papers 1548, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.