Report NEP-GTH-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdait, 2010. "Quasicontinuity and Nash Equilibrium in Compact and Convex Games," Working Papers 2010-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Dan Kovenock & Michael J. Mauboussin & Brian Roberson, 2010. "Asymmetric Conflicts with Endogenous Dimensionality," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1259, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ester Camiña Centeno, 2010. "Some results on stability concepts for matching models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 1004, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ferreira, José Luis, 2010. "Bagwell's paradox, forward induction and outside option games," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1035, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- André Casajus, 2010. "Amalgamating players, symmetry and the Banzhaf value," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 442, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Michel Le Breton & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2010. "Stability and Fairness in Models with a Multiple Membership," Working Papers 10.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2010. "Existence of Equilibrium in Minimax Inequalities, Saddle, Points, Fixed Points, and Games without Convexity," Working Papers 2010-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules," Working Papers 10.15, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Mullins & Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2010. "Price Spikes in Electricity Markets: A Strategic Perspective," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 05, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Amira Annabi & Michèle Breton & Pascal François, 2010. "Resolution of Financial Distress under Chapter 11," Cahiers de recherche 1048, CIRPEE.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Gerd KUPPER, 2010. "What is the strategic value of investments in alternative local energy supply?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.04, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2010. "Good standing and cooperation," ICER Working Papers 27-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.