Report NEP-GEO-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Fazio & Luciano Lavecchia, 2012. "Social capital formation across space: proximity and trust in European regions," Working Papers 2012_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MatÃas Mayor & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "Short-Run Regional Forecasts: Spatial Models through Varying Cross-Sectional and Temporal Dimensions," Working Paper Series 15_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Oct 2012.
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT-JEAN, 2012. "Regional trajectories of innovation in Green Chemistry: Evidence from the Aquitaine region (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"Desempeño Económico Regional: Un Análisis Dinámico Para El Caso Chileno En El Período 1960-2009
[Regional Economic Performance: A Dynamic Analysis For The Chilean Case In The Period 1960-2009]," MPRA Paper 39182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2012. "The emergence of new technology-based sectors at the regional level: a proximity-based analysis of nanotechnology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1211, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Sparks, Adam H. & McKinley, Justin D., 2012. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth: A Spatial Econometrics Analysis for Provinces in the Philippines," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124402, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gnagey, Matthew, 2012. "Heterogeneous Developers, Spatial Interactions, and Land Development Outcomes under Uncertainty," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124932, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in Monopolistic Competition Models of Urban Agglomeration," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Annalisa Primi, 2012. "Tell Me Who You Patent With and I'll Tell You Who You Are: Evidence from Inter-Regional Patenting Networks in Three Emerging Technological Fields," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Zeng, Di & You, Wen & Mills, Bradford F. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Royster, Michael & Studer, Kenneth & Anson-Dwamena, Rexford, 2012. "How Much DoWe Know about Rural-Urban Health Disparities: Lessons from Four Major Diseases in Virginia," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124964, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ivan Muñiz & Miguel-Àngel García-López, 2012. "Chaos and order in the contemporary city. The impact of urban spatial structure on population density and commuting distance in Barcelona, 1986-2001," Working Papers wpdea1207, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper Series 14_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographic Distribution of Renewable Energy Sector Industries: An Analysis Using Recent Developments in Industry Concentration Measurement," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124038, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rafael González-Val & Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Sanz, 2012. "New evidence on Gibrat’s law for cities," Working Papers 2012/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bartolini, Fabio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "A spatial analysis of participation in RDP measures: a case study in Emilia Romagna Region," Congress Papers 124103, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Goodness C. Aye & Samrat Goswami & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Metropolitan House Prices In India: Do They Converge?," Working Papers 201220, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Kim, JiYoung, 2012. "Spatial Analysis of Rezoning Approval Decisions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124708, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martin Gregor, 2012. "Modeling positive inter-jurisdictional public spending spillovers," Working Papers IES 2012/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Garduno-Rivera, Rafael & Baylis, Katherine R., 2012. "Effect of Tariff Liberalization on Mexico’s Income Distribution in the presence of Migration," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124740, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aurélie LALANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Malcolm, Scott A. & Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Aillery, Marcel P. & Heisey, Paul W. & Livingston, Michael J. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A., 2012. "Regional Economic and Environmental Impacts of Agricultural Adaptation to a Changing Climate in the United States," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124674, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Danny MacKinnon & Kate Driscoll Derickson, 2012. "From Resilience to Resourcefulness: A Critique of Resilience Policy and Activism," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1212, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos, 2012. "Aggregate efficiency and interregional equity: a contradiction?," MPRA Paper 39477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "To drive or not to drive? A simple evolutionary model," MPRA Paper 39560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia Naccarato, 2012. "Spatio-Temporal weight with simultaneous effect for environmental data," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0157, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Sergio Beraldo & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralization In Weak Institutional Environments," Post-Print halshs-00706970, HAL.
- Cheshire, Paul C. & Hilber, Christian & Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2012. "Land use regulation and productivity - Land matters: Evidence from a UK Supermarket chain," Working Papers 2072/196650, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.