Report NEP-FDG-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ken Tabata, 2009. "Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 49, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2009.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy & Saleh, Ahmad, 2009. "Dynamic Ethnic Fractionalization and Economic Growth in the Transition Economies from 1989 to 2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 7586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shanaka Herath, 2009. "The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Benos, Nikos, 2009. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: empirical evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 19174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan, Mary, 2009. "Euro Area Investment: the Generation of GDP Growth and the Marginal Product of Capital," Research Technical Papers 15/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2009. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Studies in Economics 0925, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2009. "Panel data estimates of the growth and level effects of human capital in the selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 19082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Bernice E. Savy, 2009. "Human Capital And Growth: New Evidences From African Data," Cahiers de recherche 09-24, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Brian DePratto & Carlos De Resende & Philipp Maier, 2009. "How Changes in Oil Prices Affect the Macroeconomy," Staff Working Papers 09-33, Bank of Canada.
- Simon Wiederhold, 2009. "Government Spending Composition in a Simple Model of Schumpeterian Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-101, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Korap, Levent, 2009. "On the links between inflation, output growth and uncertainty: system-GARCH evidence from the Turkish economy," MPRA Paper 19054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Saten, 2009. "Further Evidence on Public Spending and Economic Growth in East Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 19298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Hołda, Marcin & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2009. "Inflation and investment in monetary growth models," MPRA Paper 19307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Cette & Yusuf Kocoglu & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Levels in France, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar S. & Taylor, Ashley D., 2009. "Thresholds in the process of international financial integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5149, The World Bank.
- McQuinn, Kieran & Slevin, Geraldine, 2009. "The United States as a growth leader for the Euro Area - A multi-sectoral approach," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bellégo, C. & Ferrara, L., 2009. "Forecasting Euro-area recessions using time-varying binary response models for financial," Working papers 259, Banque de France.
- Mahamat Hamit-Haggar, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity growth, Technological Progress, and Efficiency Changes: Empirical Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 0905E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai, 2009. "On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A008, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Dec 2009.
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Measuring post-crisis productivity for Jamaican banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/29, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Burachik, Gustavo, 2009.
"La acumulación de capital en la Argentina en la posguerra
[Postwar capital accumulation in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 19310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canova, Fabio & Menz, Tobias, 2009. "Japan's Lost Decade: Does Money have a Role?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yunus Aksoy & Giovanni Melina, 2009. "US Fiscal Indicators, Inflation and Output," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0918, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.