US Fiscal Indicators, Inflation and Output
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aksoy, Yunus & Melina, Giovanni, 2011. "U.S. fiscal indicators, inflation and output," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-236.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furceri, Davide, 2010. "Stabilization effects of social spending: Empirical evidence from a panel of OECD countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 34-48, March.
- Bahl, Roy & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 1990. "Inflation and the Real Growth of State and Local Government Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 166-170, May.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:0918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .