US Fiscal Indicators, Inflation and Output
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aksoy, Yunus & Melina, Giovanni, 2011. "U.S. fiscal indicators, inflation and output," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 221-236.
References listed on IDEAS
- Furceri, Davide, 2010. "Stabilization effects of social spending: Empirical evidence from a panel of OECD countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 34-48, March.
- Bahl, Roy & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 1990. "Inflation and the Real Growth of State and Local Government Expenditures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 166-170, May.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:0918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.