Human Capital And Growth: New Evidences From African Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dorothee Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Bernice Elvire Savy, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth: New Evidences from African Data," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 55-77, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gangadhar Dahal, 2016. "The Triangular Causality among Education, Health and Economic Growth: A Time Series Analysis of Nepal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606364, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hüseyin Sen & Ayse Kaya & Baris Alpaslan, 2015. "Education, Health, and Economic Growth Nexus: A Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis for Developing Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1502, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Arshad, Shahzad & Munir, Kashif, 2015. "Factor Accumulation and Economic Growth in Pakistan: Incorporating Human Capital," MPRA Paper 67012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:909-934 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; human capital; convergence; Africa;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2009-12-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:09-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .