Report NEP-HRM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain, and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 19221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/175620059 Sanders & U.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/276323394 Weitzel, 2009. "Institutions and the Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent between Productive and Destructive Activities," Working Papers 09-36, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2009. "Panel data estimates of the growth and level effects of human capital in the selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 19082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2009. "Skills and Industrial Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 356, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Bernice E. Savy, 2009. "Human Capital And Growth: New Evidences From African Data," Cahiers de recherche 09-24, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2009. "A Human Development Index by Internal Migrational Status," MPRA Paper 19237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2009. "Noncognitive skills in economics: Models, measurement, and empirical evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- A. Seghers & S. Manigart & T. Vanacker, 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs’ knowledge of finance alternatives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/617, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bakewell, Oliver, 2009. "South-South Migration and Human Development: Reflections on African Experiences," MPRA Paper 19185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tabar, Paul, 2009. "Immigration and Human Development: Evidence from Lebanon," MPRA Paper 19219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degol Hailu, 2009. "The Global Economic Crisis Hampers Human Development. How?," One Pager 95, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mendonça, Joana & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Skill composition and regional entrepreneurship: a comparative study between Germany and Portugal," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.