Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal competition; Decentralization; Leviathan; Overlapping generations;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-12-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MIC-2009-12-19 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-12-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-12-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .