Report NEP-PUB-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boeters, Stefan, 2009. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets: what are the driving forces?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Samano, Daniel, 2009. "Explaining Taxes at the Upper Tail of the Income Distribution: The Role of Utility Interdependence," MPRA Paper 19112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Jacquet & D. Van De Gaer, 2009. "A comparison of optimal tax policies when compensation or responsibility matter," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/615, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009. "Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 799.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2009. "Tax morale and public spending inefficiency," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 732, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2009. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Studies in Economics 0925, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Abdelkrim Araar, 2009. "Pro-Poor Tax reforms, with an Application to Mexico," Working Papers 0907E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- A. Abigail Payne, 2009. "Lending a Hand: How Federal Tax Policy Could Help Get More Cash to More Charities," e-briefs 88, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Pierre Beynet & Willi Leibfritz, 2009. "Keeping Slovenian Public Finances on a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 734, OECD Publishing.
- Ken Tabata, 2009. "Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 49, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2009.
- Keith Ambachtsheer, 2009. "Pension Reform: How Canada can Lead the World," Benefactors Lecture 2009, C.D. Howe Institute.