Lending a Hand: How Federal Tax Policy Could Help Get More Cash to More Charities
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscharities papers; federal tax policy; Canadian charities;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-12-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2009-12-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .