Report NEP-MIC-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus C. Chu & Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Innovation-Specific Patent Protection," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised 16 Mar 2010.
- Andrea Weber & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Competition and Gender Prejudice: Are Discriminatory Employers Doomed to Fail?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0146, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A. & Palmer, Karen & Shobe, William & Burtraw, Dallas, 2009. "An Experimental Study of Auctions Versus Grandfathering to Assign Pollution Permits," Discussion Papers dp-09-39, Resources For the Future.
- Luís Pinheiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Bridging University-Firm relationships and Open Innovation literature: a critical synthesis," FEP Working Papers 346, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "The design paradox: the contribution of in-house and external design activities on product market performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-068, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Robert Bordley, 2009. "Winner's Curse Corrections Magnify Adverse Selection," Working Papers 0907, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Zibell, Laurent & Allen, Peter M., 2009. "Fit and complementarity: cognitive distance and combined competence as predictors of co-operative R&D projects' outcomes in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Neary, J Peter, 2009. "Two and a Half Theories of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "A new approach to stochastic optimization: the investment-consumption model," MPRA Paper 19315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," CEPR Discussion Papers 7588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damiano Brigo & Marco Tarenghi, 2009. "Credit Default Swap Calibration and Equity Swap Valuation under Counterparty Risk with a Tractable Structural Model," Papers 0912.3028, arXiv.org.
- Fraisse, H. & Kramarz, F. & Prost, C., 2009. "Labor Court Inputs, Judicial Cases Outcomes and Labor Flows: Identifying Real EPL," Working papers 256, Banque de France.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Raf Wouters, 2009. "Learning in an Estimated Medium-Scale DSGE Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp396, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Angus C. Chu, 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects of Intellectual Property Rights: A Survey," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 09-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Herzberg, Frederik & Eckert, Daniel, 2010. "General aggregation problems and social structure: A model-theoretic generalisation of the Kirman-Sondermann correspondence," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 424, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Preferences estimation without approximation," MPRA Paper 19309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip J. Reny & Eyal Winter & Myrna Wooders, 2009. "The Partnered Core of a Game with Side Payments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0917, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ken Tabata, 2009. "Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 49, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2009.
- Canova, Fabio & Gambetti, Luca, 2009. "Do expectations matter? The Great Moderation revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 7597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Casaburi & G. A. Minerva, 2009. "Relationship-Specificity, Spatial Clustering and Production to Order Choice," Working Papers 685, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.