How Changes in Oil Prices Affect the Macroeconomy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulaziz Hamad Algaeed, 2017. "The Effects of Asymmetric Oil Price Shocks on the Saudi Consumption: An Empirical Investigation," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 99-107.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Interest rates; Transmission of monetary policy; Productivity; Potential output;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ENE-2009-12-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-OPM-2009-12-19 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:09-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .