Report NEP-EUR-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Borin & Elisa Macchi & Michele Mancini, 2018. "Eu transfers and euroscepticism: can’t buy me love?," ECON - Working Papers 289, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Isabelle CHORT & Bénédicte APOUEY, 2018. "Are rising house prices really good for your brain? House value and cognitive functioning among older Europeans," Working Papers 2017-2018_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2018.
- Lars Vandrei, 2018. "Does Regulation Discourage Investors? Sales Price Effects of Rent Controls in Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 262, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Schleich, Joachim, 2018. "Energy efficient technology adoption and low-income households in the EU: What is the evidence?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S12/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Newbery, D. & Reiner, D. & Ritz, R., 2018. "When is a carbon price floor desirable?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1833, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian Eggenberger & Simon Janssen & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2018. "Modernization of Vocational Training Curricula and Technology Adoption in Firms: A Descriptive Analysis with German Data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0150, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx & Isabelle Terraz, 2018. "Productivity and wage effects of firm-level collective agreements: Evidence from Belgian linked panel data," Working Papers CEB 18-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fackler, Daniel & Fuchs, Michaela & Hölscher, Lisa & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Do startups provide employment opportunities for disadvantaged workers?," Discussion Papers 104, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Tullio Buccellato & Giancarlo Corò, 2018. "Structural change and convergence across European regions," Working Papers 2018:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Amparo Nagore Garcia & Mariacristina Rossi & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Labour Market Decisions of the Self-Employed in the Netherlands at the Statutory Retirement Age," Working papers 057, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Verdugo, Gregory & Toma, Sorana, 2018. "Can Public Housing Decrease Segregation? Lessons and Challenges from Non-European Immigration in France," IZA Discussion Papers 11527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- OLIVERA Javier, 2018. "The distribution of pension wealth in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-10, LISER.
- Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Kühnle, Daniel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2018. "Paid Parental Leave and Families' Living Arrangements," IZA Discussion Papers 11533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grinza, Elena & Rycx, Francois, 2018. "The Impact of Sickness Absenteeism on Productivity: New Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11543, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pohlan, Laura, 2018. "Unemployment and social exclusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-029, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Hammerschmid, Anna & Peters, Michael, 2018. "Labor Market and Distributional Effects of an Increase in the Retirement Age," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 101, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Mantovani, Daniela, 2018. "Comparing redistributive efficiency of tax-benefit systems in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Esther Mirjam Girsberger & Miriam Rinawi & Matthias Krapf, 2018. "Wages and employment: The role of occupational skills," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0153, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Alexander M. Danzer & Carsten Feuerbaum & Marc Piopiunik & Ludger Wößmann, 2018. "Growing up in Ethnic Enclaves: Language Proficiency and Educational Attainment of Immigrant Children," CESifo Working Paper Series 7097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rinne, Sonja, 2018. "Radioinactive: Are nuclear power plant outages in France contagious to the German electricity price?," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti & Rok Spruk, 2018. "Industry vs services: do enforcement institutions matter for specialization patterns? disaggregated evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1812, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Arvid Raknerud & Diana-Cristina Iancu & Øivind A. Nilsen, 2018. "Public R&D Support and Firms’ Performance. A Panel Data Study," Discussion Papers 878, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Noélie Delahaie & Coralie Perez, 2018.
"Wages and employment adjustment in times of crisis in France: which concessions bargaining? A mixed-method approach based on the 2010-2011 REPONSE survey
[Ajustements de l'emploi et des salaires : ," Post-Print halshs-01802272, HAL.
- Roberto Ramos & Carlos Sanz, 2018. "Backing the incumbent in difficult times: the electoral impact of wildfires," Working Papers 1810, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Langer, Sebastian, 2018. "Expenditure interactions between municipalities and the role of agglomeration forces: A spatial analysis for North Rhine-Westphalia," CEPIE Working Papers 03/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Bachmann, Ronald & Cim, Merve & Green, Colin, 2018. "Long-run patterns of labour market polarisation: Evidence from German micro data," DICE Discussion Papers 292, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Morales, Marina, 2018. "Can the composition of the family during adolescence influence their future unemployment situation? Evidence for Spain," MPRA Paper 86770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona De Lauretis & Frédéric Ghersi & Jean-Michel Cayla, 2017. "Energy consumption and activity patterns: an analysis extended to total time and energy use for French households," Post-Print hal-01682301, HAL.
- Veit, Susanne & Yemane, Ruta, 2018. "The ADIS study: A large-scale correspondence test on labor market discrimination in Germany - Technical Report," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2018-103, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Fox, Jonathan & Klüsener, Sebastian & Myrskylä, Mikko, 2018. "Is a positive relationship between fertility and economic development emerging at the sub-national regional level? Theoretical considerations and evidence from Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88295, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & Mérindol Valérie, 2018. "Defense firms adapting to major changes in the French R&D funding system," Post-Print halshs-01798712, HAL.
- Lindqvist, Erik & Östling, Robert & Cecarini, David, 2018. "Long-run Effects of Lottery Wealth on Psychological Well-being," Working Paper Series 1220, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2018. "Long-run Trends in the Economic Activity of Older People in the UK," NBER Working Papers 24606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippmann, Quentin & Senik, Claudia, 2018. "Math, Girls and Socialism," IZA Discussion Papers 11532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).