Report NEP-ENT-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Fantino & Alessandra Mori & Diego Scalise, 2012. "Collaboration between firms and universities in Italy: the role of a firmï¿½s proximity to top-rated departments," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 884, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kremp, E. & Sevestre, P., 2012. "Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?," Working papers 405, Banque de France.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
- Gutierrez, Juan Julio & Correa, Paulo, 2012. "Commercialization of publicly funded research and development (R&D) in Russia : scaling up the emergence of spinoff companies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6263, The World Bank.
- Merlino, Luca Paolo & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "Assortative Matching and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 6983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," Working Papers 668, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vogel, Stephen J., 2012. "Multi-Enterprising Farm Households: The Importance of Their Alternative Business Ventures in the Rural Economy," Economic Information Bulletin 138015, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Du Rietz, Gunnar & Waldenström, Daniel, 2012. "Swedish Inheritance and Gift Taxation (1885–2004)," Working Paper Series 936, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 25 Nov 2014.