Report NEP-EDU-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "Positive but also negative effects of ethnic diversity in schools on educational performance? An empirical test using cross-national PISA data," MPRA Paper 25598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2010. "Does the Way in which Students Use Computers Matter for their Performance?," MPRA Paper 25483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Staneva, Anita & Arabsheibani, Reza & Murphy, Philip D., 2010. "Returns to Education in Four Transition Countries: Quantile Regression Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arusha Cooray & Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Livanos, Ilias & Nunez, Imanol, 2010. "The Effect of Higher Education on Gender Wage-Gap," MPRA Paper 25487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¶rgen Hansen & Christian Belzil, 2010. "Structural Estimates of the Intergenerational Education Correlation," Working Papers id:2892, eSocialSciences.
- Benedictis, Geovanna & Calfat, Germán & Jara, Karina, 2010. "Assessing the impact of remittances on child education in Ecuador: the role of educational supply constraints," IOB Working Papers 2010.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2010. "Evidence of Class-size Effects on Bullying in Swedish Schools," Working Papers 2010:7, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 09 Nov 2010.
- Heineck, Guido & Wölfel, Oliver, 2010. "Parental Risk Attitudes and Children's Secondary School Track Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 5197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital and Population Growth in Non-Metropolitan U.S. Counties: The Importance of College Student Migration," MPRA Paper 25592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Zohal Hessami, 2010. "Globalization and the Composition of Public Education Expenditures: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Stephens, Eric, 2010. "Teach a Man to Fish? Education vs. Optimal Taxation," Working Papers 2010-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2012.
- Abhijeet, Chandra, 2010. "Does Government Expenditure on Education Promote Economic Growth? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 25480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Gomis Porqueras & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2010. "Adopting New Technologies in the Classroom," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-528, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.