Report NEP-ECM-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujin Park & Oliver Linton, 2012. "Estimating the Quadratic Covariation Matrix for an Asynchronously Observed Continuous Time Signal Masked by Additive Noise," FMG Discussion Papers dp703, Financial Markets Group.
- Li, Dao & He, Changli, 2012. "Testing for Linear Cointegration Against Smooth-Transition Cointegration," Working Papers 2012:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Bai, Jushan & Wang, Peng, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 38434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chambers, Marcus J. & Kyriacou, Maria, 2012. "Jackknife bias reduction in autoregressive models with a unit root," MPRA Paper 38255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "A Non-Linear Approach with Long Range Dependence Based on Chebyshev Polynomials," Working Papers 2012013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2012. "Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High-Frequency Forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gian Piero Aielli, 2011. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: On properties and estimation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0142, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Li, Dao & He, Changli, 2012. "Testing Common Nonlinear Features in Nonlinear Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 2012:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "A Flexible State Space Model and its Applications," MPRA Paper 38455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Smooth Transitions, Asymmetric Adjustment and Unit Roots," Working Papers 2012012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Aki-Hiro Sato, 2012. "Segmentation analysis on a multivariate time series of the foreign exchange rates," Papers 1205.0336, arXiv.org.
- Fève, P. & Matheron, J. & Sahuc, J.G., 2012. "A Pitfall with DSGE-Based, Estimated, Government Spending Multipliers," Working papers 379, Banque de France.
- De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2012. "Economies of scope in research and teaching: a non-parametric investigation," Working Papers 2012/14, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Fève, Patrick & Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "Identifying News Shocks from SVARs," TSE Working Papers 12-287, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).