Report NEP-CMP-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CMP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shira Fano & Marco Li Calzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2010. "Convergence of outcomes and evolution of strategic behavior in double auctions," Working Papers 196, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Michael Kellner & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2010. "How to Park Freight Trains on Rail-Rail Transshipment Yards: The Train Location Problem," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010. "Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance," Working Papers 027, COMISEF.
- Kroon, L.G. & Huisman, D., 2009. "Algorithmic Support for Railway Disruption Management," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-50, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Kalyan Talluri, 2010. "A randomized concave programming method for choice network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1215, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- Stefan Boeters & Nico van Leeuwen, 2010. "A labour market extension for WorldScan; modelling labour supply, wage bargaining and unemployment in a CGE framework," CPB Document 201, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Soo Jung Ha & Kim Swales, 2010. "The Export Base Model with a Supply-Side Stimulus to the Export Sector," Working Papers 1006, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Boeters & J. Koornneef, 2010. "Supply of renewable energy sources and the cost of EU climate policy," CPB Discussion Paper 142, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sandra Vinciguerra & Koen Frenken & Marco Valente, 2010. "The Geography of Internet Infrastructure: An evolutionary simulation approach based on preferential attachment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1006, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765018591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Peichl, Andreas, 2009. "Importing a Successful System? Simulating Different Regimes of Financing Social Security for Germany," IZA Policy Papers 8, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Klein, Martin, 2010. "Monte-Carlo Simulation und Due Diligence: Ein methodischer Ansatz zur computergestützten Aggregierung von Wahrscheinlichkeitsverteilungen aus Expertenbefragungen," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2010-5, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.
- Narayanan, Badri & Thomas Hertel & Mark Horridge, 2010. "Linking Partial and General Equilibrium Models: A GTAP Application Using TASTE," GTAP Technical Papers 3192, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke & -, 2010. "Introducing Learning Effects in Resource-constrained Project Scheduling," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/633, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eric M. Aldrich & JesÃºs FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde & Ronald Gallant & Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez, 2010. "Tapping the Supercomputer Under Your Desk: Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Graphics Processors," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stefan Boeters, 2009. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets; what are the driving forces?," CPB Discussion Paper 129, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," Textos para discussão 568, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Jongwanich, Juthathip & E. James, William & J. Minor, Peter & Greenbaum, Alexander, 2009. "Trade Structure and the Transmission of Economic Distress in the High-Income OECD Countries to Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 161, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765018217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "Simulation of the European Electricity Market and CCS Development with the HECTOR Model," FCN Working Papers 6/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Egbert Jongen, 2009. "An analysis of individual accounts for the unemployment risk in the Netherlands," CPB Document 186, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Katharina Finke & Jost H. Heckemeyer & Timo Reister & Christoph Spengel, 2010. "Impact of Tax Rate Cut Cum Base Broadening Reforms on Heterogeneous Firms – Learning from the German Tax Reform 2008," Working Papers 1005, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2010. "A Hybrid Asymptotic Expansion Scheme: an Application to Long-term Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-734, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.