Listening to community voices: Athlone and green point residents' views on the location of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Stadium in Cape Town
In: Zur Ökonomik von Spitzenleistungen im internationalen Sport
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) in its series Edition HWWI: Chapters with number
61512.||Handle:|| RePEc:zbw:hwwich:61512||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (0)40 34 05 76 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)40 34 05 76 - 776
Web page: http://www.hwwi.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor A. Matheson & Robert A. Baade, .
"Mega-Sporting Events in Developing Nations: Playing the way to Prosperity?,"
Center for Development Economics
174, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Victor A. Matheson & Robert A. Baade, 2004. "Mega-Sporting Events In Developing Nations: Playing The Way To Prosperity?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(5), pages 1085-1096, December.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade, 2004. "Mega-Sporting Events in Developing Nations: Playing the Way to Prosperity?," Working Papers 0404, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Victor A. Matheson & Robert A. Baade, 2003. "Mega-Sporting Events in Developing Nations : Playing the Way to Prosperity?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2000. "Bidding for the Olympics: Fools Gold?," IASE Conference Papers 0007, International Association of Sports Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwich:61512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.