Bilateral Models of Production for Japanese and U. S. Industries
In: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8443.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8443||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1974. "Efficient Estimation of Nonlinear Simultaneous Equations with Additive Disturbances," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 615-640 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 1974. "A Cost Function Approach to the Measurement of Elasticities of Factor Demand and Elasticities of Substitution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 377-386.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1973. "Relative Shares and Elasticities Simplified: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 770-771, September.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Nishimizu, Mieko, 1978. "U.S. and Japanese Economic Growth, 1952-1974: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 707-726, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1984. "The Role of Energy in Productivity Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 26-30, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1984. "The Role of Energy in Productivity Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 11-26.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.